Get Ready With Me / Casual Makeup Talk Chit Chat +
Through Trying out something new by doing this more casual, get ready with me type video! It feels kinda podcasty since it's done with a voiceover (thanks to the highway, and loud gardener, and car alarms). I'm trying to find ways to get content out to you quicker! This sort of video is one way that I might be able to do that, which is why I'm testing it out with you guys! If you hate it, that's okay, just do not be a jerk about it, and if you love it or have suggestions, let me know in the comments!-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------For more looks and extra shenanigans, follow me on other sites:Instagram: @mykie_Snapchat: glamngor toTwitter: @glam_and_gor toFacebook: Glam & Gore he / glamandgoremakeupTumblr: glamandgoremakeup. Tumblr. comwww. glamandgor .comMerch: https://www.districtlines.com/glamandgor toCopyright © 2016 Glam & Gore-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------Song:Different Heaven - Far Away (Phantom Saga Remix) [NCS Release]https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = -_ K5W ...the https://www.youtube.com/user/differretrovisio's - Puzzle [NCS Release]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn_8d-79bzghttps://www.facebook.com/retrovisionmusic/?ref=hl