MOST UNDERRATED MAKEUP PRODUCTS
Hey larla's in this video we discuss underrated makeup products that do not get a love of love. These products are rarely talked about and are so so good. I also talk about some underrated skin care and hair products! Let me know in the comments some underrated makeup products have been loving you xo - LauraEnter my Giveaway Back to school: https://youtu.be/3ıj_fjytgrcSign up for Boxycharm here: https://boxycharm.com/PRODUCTS MENTIONED:Love my selfie 2 palette- http://bit.ly/2ayglkkuser code: luren for 20% offTatch perfecting the pore water of gel- http://bit.ly/2au9wqOSA finishing cream http://bit.ly/2awo4qbPixi Sculptor and shadow- http://bit.ly/2aujxstMakeup Revolution vivid shimmer brick- http://bit.ly/2aj1680Lunatic labs Lipstick AK47- http://bit.ly/2avxpcbCaudalie - Beauty Elixir http://bit.ly/2ap4yazFiona Stiles - RADIANT AQUA Eye VEIL - galxay way - http://bit.ly/2arhrl9Marc Beauty Kink & kisses a blush - http://bit.ly/2au8ıc2Kbeauty: no apologies face kit - werk it - http://bit.ly/2acstboJouan Matte Miost. tint- http://bit.ly/2avlu15LAURA15OFF user code for 15% off !!!SOCIAL MEDIA:Instagram: A LARLARLESnapchat: Laura88le toFACEBOOK: Laura LeeTWITTER: LAURA88LE toD I S C O N T - C O D E S___________________________________my vanity: http://bit.ly/29z6znxLAURALEE10 user code for $$ off !!Morphine Brushes USE CODE Lauralee for 10% off your total order!I http://morphebrushes.coWhich includes the Sigma BEAUTY:CLICK MY LINK TO ORDER: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/c/1424CODE: LAURASIG clients (for 10% off the entire purchase)Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURA15OFF for 15% off! I https://www.jouercosmetics.co♡ For any business inquiries please email me at: I laura88lee@gmail.comusic: Carefree by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=usuan1400037Artist: http://incompetech.com/FTC- Not a sponsored video