Natural Everyday Makeup | Smashbox Full Exposure Palette | Eman
I recently got the Smashbox Full Exposure palette & it inspired me to do this look. I could've actually done this several looks with the track and I really could not decide so I asked you guys on Snapchat, and we came up with this Daytime Everyday Makeup. If you want to see more from in this palette like a Brown Smokey Eye let me know !! FULL Product Listing Here http://bit.ly/2bfduw toThumbs up if you liked this video he found it helpful! And let me know what you want to see next! Find me on Instagram @emanmakeup** Also, I was super stuffed up filming this video that's why I had such a hard time talking lol !! Love you guys and hope you love this look !!!XOXO Eman❤ SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos !!! http://bit.ly/1uq3pg4___❤ Instagram: @emanmakeuphttp://instagram.com/emanmakeup❤ TWITTER: @emanmakeuphttp://twitter.com/emanmakeup❤ Snapchat: @emanmakeup❤ FACEBOOK:http://www.facebook.com/emanmakeupofficial/___________PRODUCTS USEDLaura Mercier - Translucent Loose Setting Powder http://bit.ly/2bfgxocMake Up For Ever - Sculpting Duo Pro is http://bit.ly/2bfhahNARS - Radiant Creamy Concealer http://bit.ly/2bfg1qfSmashbox - Step-By-Step Contour Kit http://bit.ly/2bfgcj3Smashbox - Full Exposure Palette http://bit.ly/2bffw6oMake Up For Ever - Pro Sculpting Brow http://bit.ly/2amtgyzL'Oreal - Voluminous Mascara http://bit.ly/29aduh2NYX - Contour / Highlighter Brush http://bit.ly/28zaafdWET N WILD - Color Icon in Pearlescent Blush Pink http://bit.ly/28za5cmPhysicians Formula - Black Mascara http://bit.ly/2bfdvx of Natural OrganicsNYX - Ruffle Trim Liquid Lipstick http://bit.ly/2bfcpodbeautyblend is - Beautyblend is http://bit.ly/1xp7ukxArdell - Demi Lashes Wispies http://bit.ly/22fxfoyNYX - Eyeshadow Base http://bit.ly/22fxd9cLancome - Dual Finish Powder Foundation http://bit.ly/1rkjgnb LongweiMake Up For Ever - Ultra HD Foundation http://bit.ly/1pdyozfMint Brushes - # 44 Powder Brush to http://bit.ly/1rwkhbBrushes Mint - Mint Angle Brush Brush 26 http://bit.ly/1hxflwqMAC Fix + Spray http://bit.ly/29ofyojMAC 217 Blending Brush http://bit.ly/1nukg1hMint Brushes - Blending Brush # 20 http://bit.ly/1nukhtm___If you made it this far, spring !! Welcome to my channel. I'm Eman :) I'm a professional makeup artist. I love doing videos on my YouTube channel emanmakeup beauty. Everything from beauty tips, how-tos, favorites, tutorials, natural makeup, smokey eyes, celebrity makeup, product reviews and giveaways. I love using lots of different brands like Makeup Forever, MAC, NYX and lots more. I like to mix it up and use high end makeup and affordable drugstore makeup. But my channel is more than just a beauty channel. I also love to do other videos like exercise videos, healthy recipes, travel videos and I like to vlog. So thank you for watching and I hope you enjoy them !!! xoxo___❤ Let's please keep this a place of positivity. Good Vibes Only. Negative comments will be deleted.