RIHANNA VMA 2016 MAKEUP TUTORIAL | DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE :) SONJDRADELUX on
FOLLOW ME:Instagram: http://bit.ly/1gaıomvFACEBOOK: http://on.fb.me/1t9wav toTWITTER: http://bit.ly/1e0r8pwSnapchat: Sonjdradelux toHEY EVERYONE! So I watched the MTV Video Music awards and The whole event gave me so much life! I loved Rihanna's makeup so much I decided to stay up all night and recreate the look. I BELIEVE the original was Mylah Morales Makeup Artist! Please Correct me if I am wrong, I still have not found a definitive answer! I hope you enjoy this video! I do start to finish, skin, foundation lashes THE WORKDS! PS - The color is really off in this video- I dont know what was up with my settings so I am sorry about the funny color :(Products usedBy Melanie Mills Gleam body in Rose Gold Radiance - user sonjdr code for 20% offBy MAC prolonged Wear FoundationVanish Hourglass sticker foundation in Golden amberStudio Finish Concealer by MACLaura Geller Baked Hydrating Foundation in Deep PowderDeep Dark Mineralized Skin Finish by MacDip Down By fluidl the MAC 263 brush +House of Lashes GlueHusa of Lashes Lashes In Pixie LuxeFluid Highlight Powder Estee EditorColoured Eyeshadows Raina in - GINGERBREAD, MOMENTS, BLACK MOON - user sonjdr code for 10% off!Coloured Rain Lipstick in the rain ForeverZoev 324 brushMakeup Geek Satelite sparklerWaterline Pencil Urban Decay 24/7 in RailPer Fully charged cosmetics mascaraMorphine Brushes in M402, r36, m441us sonjdr code for 10% off!Contact Lenses are Desio Caramel BrownDiscount Codes:GLEAM By Melanie Mills | 20% off!Use Code: Sonjdr tohttp://goo.gl/4flp7sMorphine Brushes | 10% offUse Code: Sonjdr tohttp://goo.gl/rofymwHot Makeup | 20% off! User code: sonjdradelux tohttps://goo.gl/pqvb8lPR Cosmetics | 20% off!Use Code: sonjdr tohttp://goo.gl/3puqpwcolouredra to | 10% offUse Code: sonjdr tohttp://goo.gl/7nrjmm"Music from Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.co I)"